The Shine Family

The Shine Family
GO PAC GO!!!!

Monday, November 3, 2008

KITTY!

Ja`el picked out her own costume for Halloween this year. We were in Old Navy in Twin Falls in August and they had some costumes on sale. I wasnt all that impressed with their selection, but knew that there would be a less impressive one in Sandpoint. So, when I saw this kitty costume, again I wasnt impressed, but tried it on her anyway. SOLD!! Not only did I think that she looked adorable, but, more importantly, she thought she looked adorable. She went prancing around the store, meowing at everyone as they all looked on and cooed. Since then, she has word it at least 10 times. Every time she sees it, she says "kitty!" and hands it to me to put on her. I am thinking that Halloween will extend well into the winter this year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the new photos! Wow - Ja'el is so beautiful! I can't wait to see you all at Christmas!