The Shine Family

The Shine Family
GO PAC GO!!!!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

First Snow

Well, after the elections, I didnt think that my week could get any worse...then, it snowed. Normally, by the first snow, I am very excited to see the flurries, but this one seemed to have come a little too early for my taste. Of course, Jon disagrees! He is outside right now, shouting at the sky and doing the snow dance (looks alot like the pee pee dance, but a little more graceful). So, in order to cheer myself up, I decided to look at this as just another opportunity to get my daughter dressed up and take photos. Last year she was too little to care about the snow, so I was excited to see how she would respond to the scenery change over the course of a nap.

When I had opened to garage door to go outside, it was as if a curtain drew back from the stage wonderland. Ja`el's eyebrows went up, a squeal came from her lips and she went racing towards the strange, cold, white stuff. We spent the next 15-20 min. stomping around, listening to the snow crunch under our feet. When it was time to go in, she threw one of the biggest fits I have seen yet. She is her fathers daughter.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those photos are great! I don't know if I have seen Jon do the snow dance, but I have definitely seen the pee pee dance!