The Shine Family

The Shine Family
GO PAC GO!!!!

Friday, July 30, 2010

A Perfect Day

Just wanted to share some pics from our day. I found two new places in the area that have since become my favorite. #1 a U-Pick Blueberry farm in . We had a blast! Ja`el was quoting "Blueberries for Sal" the whole time and really was a tremendous help, despite the incredible number of blueberries that found their way into her mouth rather than the bucket. The old man that owns the farm had an awning set up, with an amp and microphone and was entertaining his guests with country, folk and bluegrass. I just loved him! They are open during all day light hours, and have a little shack where they sell homemade syrups, jams, dessert toppings and muffins.
We then loaded up and met some friends at a new spot (for me, at least) on the river. OH! I am in love! Not only do they have flushable toilets, but the beach is clean, the toys are great, and it is not crowded at all! I am dragging Jon out here this wknd and perhaps we can finally get some camping in this summer.
I didnt take very many pics, but I had to share this one. Ja`el played the whole time in this mud hole she made, instead of the big, beautiful river behind her. She never ceases to amaze me!

No comments: