The Shine Family

The Shine Family
GO PAC GO!!!!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Never Trust a Climber's Daughter


Happy New Year to me. Ja`el was eating lunch the other day and, the one second I turned my back to get a second cup of coffee, she was standing up in her high chair. I immediately told her to sit down and, as I was rushing towards her, she stumbled and tumbled onto her face on the hard wood floors. She was bleeding from her mouth and screaming bloody murder and all I could do was pray over and over for her to be okay. She settled down after about 5 min., but has some battle scars from the incident. I think that it scared me more than it scared her though. As I am beating myself up with guilt for not being there at the exact moment of need, she is standing in her high chair at dinner.--sigh--

1 comment:

Jackie said...

oh man. life of a parent is so hard - especially when our little ones get hurt. But battle wounds are ok and are a lesson in life to ALL involved. YOu are a good mommy for being worried. But hang in there, lots more to come!!